Personnel Selection Process
Dynamic Integrated Security follows a dual selection process:
- Face to face interview
- Proof of a valid unencumbered driver's license (no outstanding current claims. i.e. DUI or suspended license)
- Proof of valid Class B Security License
- Proof of two years of previous security experience or honorable discharge from the US Military
- A follow up interview is conducted
- A voluntary drug screening is given
- A full background check has been completed
All steps must be passed before the applicant is considered for employment. At that time, the potential employee is given a series of three real work scenarios, which tests the applicant's ability to respond to specific incidents. Upon passing this phase, the applicant is ready for Dynamic Integrated Security training.
Personnel Development Process
- The Guard Gate and Front Desk will be electronically monitored 24/7, so that we are able to follow up and respond to all guard interaction issues should any arise.
- Once daily at various times, a supervisor will visit the site to conduct a quality control visitation to assess job performance standards.
- Weekly staff meetings are held with the site supervisor to assess any site related issues.
Dynamic Integrated Security Training Program
Part 1: Six hours of classroom instruction that includes:
Ethics and Professional Conduct
Security Patrol Techniques
Accident Prevention Techniques
Team Building Exercises
Part 2: A minimum 8 hours of Individual on site experience that includes:
Hands-on experience with Access Control and Video Recording System
Interaction with guests in real time
Incident Report Writing
Gate Repair and Procedures
Roving Patrol Techniques
Supervisory staff additional training which includes:
Public Relations and Group Dynamics
Managing Schedules and Record Keeping
Remote Supervision via CCTV
Accountability, Efficiency, Reliability, Professionalism
In Depth Post Orders