Better security will reduced costs and increased revenue.
Security is not one person or one team's responsibility. A security strategy needs to be embedded in your organization on multiple levels and across departments. Having different perspectives will bring unique ideas to the table and can also enable organizational alignment on the prioritization of threat protection.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
Business continuity is a proactive plan to avoid and mitigate risks associated with a disruption of operations. It details steps to be taken before, during and after an event to maintain the financial viability of an organization. Disaster recovery is a reactive plan for responding after an event.
Your Organization must have a sound Business Continuity Plan, this must be prepare base on the unique business needs of your organization base on real life scenarios. I order to prepare such plan Dynamic Integrated Security will:
1. Identify the scope of the plan.
2. Identify key business areas.
3. Identify critical functions.
4. Identify dependencies between various business areas and functions.
5. Determine acceptable downtime for each critical function.
6. Create a plan to maintain operations.